At Village Capital, we strive to drive innovation worldwide. Whether it be impact investing, social entrepreneurship, or innovation inside corporate structures, we’re eager to help.
So, we’re excited to share this incredible opportunity from the Coca-Cola Company with our network. What an amazing opportunity to deliver high growth from Coca-Cola’s Sydney office!
The Coca-Cola Company’s new Australian Accelerator
The Coca-Cola Company is accelerating innovative ventures and connecting their assets with new, start-up ideas! Coca-Cola now has a new team in Sydney, Australia focused on Tier 3 innovation to deliver exponential growth through new business models.
Interested in becoming part of this small, fast paced team? Apply to become the Accelerator Idea Manager (requisition ID is 24161) or the Accelerator Business Manager (requisition ID is 24160). The Accelerator Idea Manager and the Accelerator Business Manager will partner together to form a lean, highly collaborative team that is responsible for operating the Sydney-based Accelerator.
More specifically, as a key member of the Sydney Accelerator, the Idea Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the Tier 3 (new business model) innovation process for the South Pacific business unit.
- Building intelligence around our key focus areas of Water, Women and Wellbeing through disruptive technologies, emerging trends and solutions, emerging user groups, etc.
- Defining growth opportunity areas for Tier 3 innovation
- Experience working with and pitching new ideas
- Discovering latent, unmet needs to inspire idea generation
- Creating compelling ideas that clearly define a consumer value proposition, delivery model and profit model with exponential growth potential
- Building relationships with external entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, agencies, universities, R&D partners, NGOs, and other networks to advance open innovation
As a key member of the Sydney Accelerator, the Business Manager is responsible for:
- Leading the Tier 3 (new business model) innovation process for the South Pacific business unit
- Incubating ideas through a process to build business cases, tests key assumptions, and plans to pilot
- Developing clear business cases for ideas that demonstrate viability, feasibility, and potential for exponential growth
- Building a culture and ecosystem of innovation across The Coca-Cola Company
- Creating and managing relationships across the value chain, including business partners, stakeholders, and associates
The Coca-Cola Company is searching to fill these two positions with people who are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and proven leaders that are energized by complex, big problems that have potential for exponential growth ($1B in revenue) and massive impact. They are seeking people who are adept at storytelling, visualizing and prototyping to quickly communicate, experiment and evolve solutions. They request that the candidates are resourceful and have a track record of leveraging relationships and collaboration to incubate ideas. Lastly, they would like the candidates to be naturally curious and motivated by making connections between disparate fragments to solve problems.
If this description fits you, Village Capital encourage you to learn more about the positions and to apply to one (or both) of them! Click here to apply to the Accelerator Idea Manager position and click here to apply to the Accelerator Business Manager.