Village Capital is currently hiring for 3 key positions: (1) Global Program Manager, (2) Global Communications Manager, and (3) Director of Operations.
The Global Program Manager will:
- Design and implement the Village Capital entrepreneurship curriculum, including curriculum delivery and session facilitation;
- Manage a global team of Program and Finance Associates that provide direct support to entrepreneurs, as well as logistical program support;
- Serve as primary interface with program mentors and implementation partners.
The Global Communications Manager will:
- Design and implement a strategic communications plan, in conjunction with Village Capital senior leadership;
- Lead creation and dissemination of Village Capital communications on recruitment, programming, and public events to specific target audiences;
- Identify and tell the stories of Village Capital’s most promising entrepreneurs;
- Disseminate knowledge on lessons learned from Village Capital programs with a broader community;
- Lead the design and creation of Village Capital’s image, including collateral, and manage the Village Capital website, social media, and all public engagement activities.
The Director of Operations will:
- Co-design the strategic plan with Village Capital’s senior management team and Board, and lead the development, structural integrity, and execution of the processes to lead it
- Lead human resources functions, including: training, development, compensation, employee relations, and performance evaluation
- Serve as the chief financial officer, developing a budget with the Executive Director and leading accounting and cash management, compliance, reporting
- Lead the implementation of systems for reporting operational and impact metrics of Village Capital programming.